The DRIVE Carbon Paddle is the next generation pickleball paddle. Designed with Aerospace technologies (Kevlar) that enhances the playability of this modern paddle.
Raw carbon fiber pickleball paddles offer several benefits over non-carbon fiber pickleball paddles:
- Durability: Carbon fiber is a strong and durable material that can withstand the wear and tear of regular use. This means carbon fiber paddles are less likely to break or become damaged over time.
- Stiffness: Carbon fiber is a very stiff material, which means carbon fiber paddles offer a more efficient transfer of energy from the paddles stroke to the ball. This can result in faster, more powerful shots.
- Control: The stiffness and light weight of carbon fiber paddles can contribute to improved control over the ball. This is especially true for competitive pickleball players who need to be able to place the ball accurately and precisely.
- Performance: The stiffness and durability of carbon fiber paddles can contribute to improved performance on the pickleball court. This is particularly true for advanced players who demand the best equipment to help them perform at their highest level.
- Spin and power are greatly improved, but still giving you the absolute control from our three layer sandwich design.
- Weight is slightly increased on this paddle because of the materials we are using. You will get more power with this paddle than our previous DRIVE paddle. (FYI most pro players use weighted paddles that are around 9.5-11OZ)
CORE: PP HONEYCOMB + KEVLAR HONEYCOMB + PP HONEYCOMB
WEIGHT: 8.8 +-.25OZ
LENGTH: 16.4 INCHES
WIDTH: 7.6 INCHES
SURFACE: Toray T700 RAW CARBON FIBER
HANDLE LENGTH: 5.3 INCHES
GRIP SIZE: 4 1/8 INCHES